Heathmont Place by Places Victoria
Construction has begun to deliver Heathmont’s newest community, Heathmont Place, comprising 66 architecturally designed detached homes and townhouses set among parklands.
Places Victoria is behind the masterplan, designed by renowned architect and Australian Institute of Architects 2011 Gold Medallist Graeme Gunn.
At Heathmont Place, you'll be part of a uniquely integrated community and, wherever you are, you'll be constantly in touch with nature. What's more, you'll be living in the home you've always wanted. Enjoy the peace and quiet of your architecturally-designed home, one with an abundance of open space where you will be able to connect with family, friends and the wider community.
- Two, three and four-bedroom detached houses and townhouses with your choice of internal colours
- Open, spacious living areas designed for natural ventilation and fresh air
- Six-star energy efficiency
- Solar orientation to maximise natural light and energy efficiency
- Front landscaping and rear courtyards prepared to allow for individual creativity
- Solar-boosted hot water
- Eco-friendly materials, quality finishes and fittings
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances and dishwasher
Living in the long-established suburb of Heathmont also means you'll be in the heart of everything. View the Location Map and see that nothing is ever too far away and everything is at your fingertips.
First stage now selling
View further information on the Epacris Release, Heathmont Place.
For full information on our Heathmont Place project, please visit our dedicated website: www.heathmontplace.com.au.
Illustrations, diagrams and plans shown in this website are artist impressions for presentation purposes only and are subject to change.