Development Victoria owns two hectares of land on the edge of the Point Cook Town Centre, overlooking the Boardwalk Boulevard Wetlands.
Development Victoria has been involved in developing Point Cook (the town centre and the Boardwalk Estate) since 1998, delivering approximately 2000 homes in the area.
This latest development will fulfil the original vision for the precinct in line with the council-endorsed Boardwalk Development Plan, which allows the site to be used for homes, shops and other services.
About the planned development
- Approximately 100, two and three storey, two, three, and four bedroom townhouses have been designed
- The homes have an emphasis on high-quality design, materials and landscaping, will take advantage of the beautiful wetlands and provide passive surveillance of the path
- The master plan of the site has created pedestrian connections to allow easy access between the wetlands walking path and the town centre and beyond
- Off-street parking will be provided for each property
- The master plan includes some small office home offices adjacent to the town centre.
In May 2016, we invited the community to provide feedback on our plans to deliver townhouses, pedestrian connections with some open space, and potentially a café on the site.
Feedback was received via the online survey, email, phone conversation, community information sessions and meetings, and views and concerns were considered in the final design.
For further information and updates, or to register interest in the project, click here.